Raise funds for the Stroke Association Wales by booking one of our limited edition mini sessions
The theme of these fundraising mini sessions is 'Smiling Together', reflecting the importance of loved ones' support to people who have suffered a stroke. Portrait photography sessions are the ideal opportunity to capture the love of your family or friends (including four-legged friends!).
These limited edition mini sessions will be held on Friday 6th and Friday 13th of April. 100% of the £35 fee will be donated to the Stroke Association Wales.
Booking a £35 mini session saves you £80 on our usual prices and gives you:
- A 30 minute photography session at at our fabulous studio in Llandudno for up to six people or pets
- Your three favourite images from the photoshoot as full resolution digital images, ready for you to print and share
- Simple editing to get rid of any blemishes, runny noses or scuffed knees
- A copy of our exclusive PDF booklet 'Preparing for a Photoshoot'
- The opportunity to support the Stroke Association Wales via the whole of your £35 fee!
Places are limited, so make sure you book yours today. Call us on 01492 339 681 or book online using the button below.
The Stroke Association is the UK's leading charity dedicated to conquering stroke. The charity delivers stroke services across the UK, campaigns for better stroke care, invests in research and fundraises to expand its reach to as many stroke survivors as possible. Find out more here.